- Overcoming the Burden of History in the South Asian Garment Industry
By Meenu Tewari
- The Oxford Handbook of the Indian Economy
Edited by Chetan Ghate
- India's Economic Reforms and Development
Essays for Manmohan Singh
by Isher Judge Ahluwalia & IMD Little
Second Edition updated as part of
Oxford India Perennial Series
April 14, 2012
- Tax Shastra
Administrative Reforms in India, United Kingdom and Brazil, by Parthasarathi Shome (Business Standard), 2012
- Facilitating Trade and Global Competitiveness
Express Delivery Services in India, by Arpita Mukherjee, Parthapratim Pal, Subrata Mitra, Ramneet Goswami, Souvik Dutta (OXFORD), 2012
- India after the Global Crisis by Shankar Acharya (Orient BlackSwan, Delhi) 2012.
- Service of India Abroad by R.D. Pradhan (Rupa Publications) 2012.
Dialogue for a
21st Century Partnership by Choong Yong Ahn & Pravakar Sahoo (Academic Foundation), 2012
- Policy Options to Achieve Food Security in South Asia edited by Surabhi Mittal and Deepti Sethi (Foundation Books), 2011
- In the National Interest
A Companion Volume by Santosh Kumar (Business Standard), 2011
- In the National Interest
A Strategic Foreign Policy for India by Rajiv Kumar and Santosh Kumar (Business Standard), 2011
- GROWTH WITH FINANCIAL STABILITY: Central Banking in an Emerging Market by Rakesh Mohan (Oxford University Press), 2011
- India’s Economy: Performance and Challenges Essays in Honour of Montek Singh Ahluwalia, edited by Shankar Acharya and Rakesh Mohan (Oxford University Press), 2010
- The Long View From Delhi, by Adml. Raja Menon and Rajiv Kumar, Academic Foundation, 2010
- Retail in India, by Dr. Mathew Joseph and Nirupama Soundararajan, 2009, Academic Foundation
- India : The Impact of Mobile Phones, The Policy Paper Series, Number 9, January, 2009
- Preferential Trading Agreements in Asia : Towards an Asian Economic Community, by Dr. Amita Batra, 2008, Academic Foundation
- Food for Policy: Reforming Agriculture, by Surabhi Mittal (Ed.) & Arpita Mukherjee (Ed.), 2008, Cambridge University Press ( India )
- WTO Negotiations on Agriculture and Developing Countries by Anwarul Hoda and Ashok Gulati, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2008
- Mid- year Review of the Indian Economy 2007- 2008, by Rajiv Kumar, Shipra Publications, Delhi , 2008
- New Dimensions of Economic Globalization: Surge of Outward Foreign Direct Investment from Asia, Edited by Ramkishen S. Rajan, Rajiv Kumar and Nicola Virgill, World Scientific Publishing Co., Singapore , 2008
- India and the Global Economy, edited by Rajiv Kumar and Abhijit Sen Gupta, Academic Foundation, 2008.
- India’s Liberalisation Experience : Hostage To The WTO? edited by Suparna Karmakar, Rajiv Kumar and Bibek Debroy, SAGE India , New Delhi , 2007.
- Can India Grow Without Bharat?, by Shankar Acharya, Academic Foundation, India, 2007
- The Anti-Dumping Agreement and Developing Countries: An Introduction by Aradhana Aggarwal, Oxford University Press , India , 2007
- Essays on Macroeconomic Policy and Growth in India, by Shankar Acharya, Oxford University Press, India, 2006
- FDI in Retail Sector India, by Arpita Mukherjee and Nitisha Patel, Academic Foundation, New Delhi, 2005
- Economic Development in South Asia, by Mohsin Khan, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi, 2004.
- India Health Report, by Rajiv L. Misra, Rachel Chatterjee and Sujatha Rao, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2003.
- Reintegrating India with the World Economy, by T N Srinivasan and Suresh Tendulkar, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2003.
- The South Asian Experience with Growth, edited by Isher Judge Ahluwalia and John Williamson, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2002.
- India’s Fiscal Matters, by Parthasarathi Shome, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2002.
- WTO Agreement and Indian Agriculture, edited by Anwarul Hoda, Social Science Press, New Delhi, 2002.
- Trade, Finance and Investment in South Asia, edited by T. N. Srinivasan, Social Science Press, New Delhi, 2002.
- Globalisation of Services: India’s Opportunities and Constraints by Rupa Chanda, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2002.
- India and Economic Cooperation in South Asia, edited by Parthasarthi Shome, ICRIER, New Delhi, 2001.
- Tariff Negotiations and Renegotiations under the GATT and the WTO: Procedures and Practices by Anwarul Hoda, Cambridge University Press, 2001.
- Mid Year Review of the Indian Economy - 1996-97, by S. P. Gupta, Konark Publishers, 1997.
- Mid Year Review of the Economy - 1995-96, by S. P. Gupta, Konark Publishers, 1996.
- China's Economic Reforms: Role of Special Economic Zones and Economic and Technological Development Zones, edited by S. P. Gupta, Allied, 1996.
- Indo-US Trade and Economic Cooperation: Optimizing Relations, edited by S. P. Gupta and K.S. Mehra, Allied, 1995.
- Development Patterns and Institutional Structures: China and India, edited by S. P. Gupta, Nicholas Stem and Athar Hussain, Allied, 1995
- Trade Policy Reforms, edited by S. P. Gupta, Garry Pursell and John Nash, Macmillan India, 1994.
- Cooperation for Growth: Perspective on Japan-South Asia Relations, edited by S.P. Gupta, Seizabro Sato and R. L. Chawla, Macmillan India, 1994.
- South Asia: Towards Dynamism and Cooperation, by K. K. Bhargava, I. N. Mukherjee, Bimal Prasad and Charan D. Wadhwa, Popular Prakashan, 1994.
- South Asia as a Dynamic Partner, edited by S. P. Gupta, William E. James and Robert K. McCleery, Macmillan, India 1994.
- Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and Macroeconomic Management in Large Countries, edited by S. P. Gupta, Peter Knight and Yin Kann Wen, Allied, 1994
- EC and India in 199Os: Towards Corporate Synergy, by Shanti Jagannathan, Indus Publishers, 1993.
- Reforming the United Nations: The Challenge Relevance, by K. P. Saksena, Sage, 1993
- Liberalization: Its Impact on the Indian Economy, edited by S. P. Gupta, Macmillan India, 1993.
- The Asia Pacific Economies: A Challenge to South Asia, edited by S. P. Gupta and Somsak Tambunlertchai, Macmillan India, 1992.
- International Economic Relations: Struggle for Change, by K. B. Lall (Second Edition) Allied, 1992.
- Trade-Related Intellectual Property Rights and India, by S. K. Modwel and R. B. Saxena, Rasleen Art Printers, 1992.
- Management of Technological Change, by S. P. Gupta and E. Venkataraman, Allied, 1992.
- Asian Crucible: The Steel Industry in China and India, by Gilbert Etienne, Sage, 1992.
- International Trade in Textiles: MFA Quotas and a Developing Exporting Country, by Sri Rain Khanna, Sage, 1991.
- Development Experiences in China and India: Reforms and Modernisation, edited by S. P. Gupta, Nicholas Stem, Athar Hussain and William Byrd, Allied, 1991.
- The Political Economy of Indian Sugar, by Sanjaya Baru, Oxford Universtity Press, Delhi, 1990.
- The Role of Small and Medium-Scale Manufacturing Industries in Industrial Development. The Experience of Selected Asian Countries, Asian Development Bank, Manila, 1990.
- India Africa Relations: India-Africa Economic Relations in the Context of Economic Cooperation among Developing Countries, by R. R. Ramchandani, Kalinga Publications, 1990.
- Services and Development Potential : The Indian Context, UN Conference on Trade and Development, Geneva, United Nations, New York, 1989.
- EC-India Perspectives in a Changing International Order, Knokke-Heist, 1989.
- Indo-European Cooperation in an Interdependent World, edited by John Toye, 1989.
- India's Export Processing Zones, by Rajiv Kumar, Oxford University Press, 1989.
- New International Economic Order and Systemic Reforms, by R. M. Honavar and S. V. Bokil, Sterling Publishers, 1988.
- Indian Handicraft Exports: Constraints and Prospects, by Sanjay Kathuria, Tata McGraw Hill, 1988.
- October 1987 Stock Markets Crash and its Aftermath, by V. K Bhalla and N. A. Sanna, R. N. C. Print and Publishing Co., 1988.
- Technology Absorption in Indian Industry, edited by Ashok V. Desai, Wiley Eastem, 1988.
- The Indian Economy. Recent Development and Future Prospects, edited by Robert E.B. Lucas and Gustav F. Papanek, Oxford University Press, 1988.
- Beyond Adjustment: The Asian Experience, edited by Paul Streeton, International Monetary Fund, 1988, Allied, 1989.
- Technology Transfer: India's Iron & Steel, by Krishna Moorthy, Technology Books, 1987.
- World Monetary and Financial System: Issues for Reform, by N. A. Sarma and V. K Bhalla, Abhinav, 1987.
- Regional Economic Cooperation in Asia: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka, by Charan D. Wadhva, Sadrel A. Reza, Hafiz G. Siddiqui, Zafar Mahmood, S. Sureshwaran and Yvonne Schokman, Allied, 1987.
- Developing Countries in the International Trading System, by Anwarul Hoda, Allied, 1987.
- Indo-CMEA Economic Relations, edited by Suresh Kumar, Ashish Publishing House, 1987.
- Multinationals from the Third World : Indian Firms Investing Abroad, by Rajiv B. Lall, Oxford University Press, 1986.
- The Commerce of Culture: Experience of Indian Handicrafts, by Vincent Cable, Ann Weston and L.C. Jain, Lancers International, 1986.
- Industrial Growth in India: Stagnation since the Mid-Sixties, by Isher Judge Ahluwalia, Oxford University Press, 1985.
- EEC-India: Towards a Common Perspective, edited by W. M. Callewaert Katholieke Universiteit, Leuven, and Rajiv Kumar, ICRIER, 1985.
- ASEAN- South Asia Economic Relations, edited by Charan D. Wadhva and Mukul G. Asher,Institute of South-East Asian Studies, Singapore, jointly with ICRIER, New Delhi and Marga Institute, Colombo, 1985.
- The EEC in the Global System, edited by K. B. Lall, W. Emst and H. S. Chopra, Allied, 1984.
- India and the EEC, edited by K. B. Lall, W Ernst and H. S. Chopra, Allied, 1984.
- Struggle for Change: International Economic Relations, by K.B. Lall, Allied, 1983.
- Politics of international Economic Relations, edited by Ramashray Roy, Ajanta, 1982.
- The EEC and the Third World, edited by K. B. Lall and H. S. Chopra, Radiant, 1981.